How do I retain my best employees?
Culture is best described as the values and behaviors that contribute to the unique social and psychological traits of a person.
‘Organizational culture’ depicts the ways organizations conducts their business, treat their employees and customers and the extent to which freedom is allowed in decision making, developing new ideas, and in personal expression.
Organizational culture serves as the heart of your competitive advantage; It’s the hardest thing for competitors to copy or replicate. High performing organizations create and maintain an environment with a unique personality and passion for performance so that their employees take the right decisions and do the right things, this organizational culture and values need to be practiced on a daily basis, that is why you need to keep reinforcing them by rewarding the desired behaviour and recognizing the individuals who demonstrated it.
Creating a culture of recognition and rewarding employees is a continuous practice that yields short-term as well as long-term benefits, it helps you create higher employee engagement, enhance staff motivation, achieve talent retention and business growth. Cloud-based platforms and enterprise mobile apps will make it easier for you to get started.
HumanTalents and through our partnership with Peoplecart are glad to offer enterprise apps in an integrated platform to enable organizations to build & realize their competitive advantage through reinforcement of culture and gamification of performance. Peoplecart leverages the power of Rewards & Recognition catalyzed by game mechanics to drive culture and maximize performance.
Key Features & Functionality
- Endorse, Nominate, Qualify & Achieve through a varied set of R&R processes that are flexible in design & simple in utility.
- Social Recognition & Proliferation of achievements through an automated wall of fame that enables the creation of role models across geographical locations and allows peers to contribute to their colleagues’ achievements.
- Gamification of Reward & Incentive Schemes enhance adoption levels through the use of a configurable set of rules & tools built on concepts of game mechanics.
- Mobile App for Real Time Actions to ensure recognition never stops across the organization. Our integrated solution provides access through Web & Mobile with hybrid apps for iOS & Android.
- Live Dashboards, Reports and Smart Analytics that provide valuable insights at an employee, team lead, admin (HR) or CXO level to help drive appropriate interventions and campaigns to improve & sustain the cultural impact.
- Employees choose their own Rewards through an experiential process similar to best in class online shopping experiences across a global catalog with over 1,500 reward options across 45 countries.
Contact us to learn how we can help you get started with employee recognition and engagement:
Benefits validated by Global Research:
- A highly Engaged Workforce – When companies spend 1% or more of payroll on recognition, 85% see a positive impact on engagement. (SHRM/Globoforce Employee Recognition Survey, 2012)
- Top Talent Retention – “Organizations with recognition programs which are highly effective at enabling employee engagement had 31% lower voluntary turnover than organizations with ineffective recognition programs.” (Bersin by Deloitte, The State of Employee Recognition, 2012)
“Conversely, 55% of employees stated they would leave their company to join a company with a strong culture of recognition “(A Forbes publication by Bersin, 2013)
- Improved Business Results – Organizations with the most sophisticated recognition practices are 12 times more likely to have strong business outcomes. (Bersin by Deloitte, The State of Employee Recognition, 2012)
“Companies with strong recognition outperform others on all financial indicators (revenue growth +8%, operating margin +8%, total shareholder returns +14%)” (Aon Hewitt Study, 2014-15)
- Enhanced Employee Performance – “60% of Best-in-Class organizations stated that employee recognition is extremely valuable in driving individual performance.” (Aberdeen Group, The Power of Employee Recognition, 2013)